Saturday, March 28, 2009

The One About 9 Years Ago...

Do you ever have one of those nights when you wonder why you bothered going to bed in the first place? I was up w/ insomnia the better part of the night & then when I did sleep I had bazaar/freaky dreams. Blech! Hate nights like that...

But today will be a better day... wanna know why?! Matt and I get the entire day from about 9 or 10 until tomorrow around 4:30 to OURSELVES!! Well... almost. Alyssa will be with us, but she doesn't count since she won't be making constant demands that affect our conversations. :) Plus, seriously... when you have 5 kids having just 1 for the day is like a vacation!

I'm not sure what we're doing yet. I think it's going to be just fun hanging out together again. <3. It happens so little these days. Oh and our being alone is to celebrate our 9th anniversary!!!

No comments: