Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The One About Selling

So we have a contract on our home! Someone came and saw it on Friday, made an offer, we accepted & signed the contract earlier this evening. I'm spinning... wow.

Now we need to pass the inspection & appraisal. *gulp*

I'm having such mixed emotions over this. I'm actually surprised at how I feel. I'm looking fw to being in VT. Closer to family, friends, church & Friday School. More schooling opportunities for the children as well. I'm looking fw to all of that... but at the same time I'm feeling a bit of sadness over leaving this place.

I'm not sure exactly why. I can say that the person I was when I moved into this house has changed drastically. My parenting, my ideals, my goals, my day to day living habits... everything has changed. It's amazing to me to think about. 3 of my babies learned to walk in this house. I lost 2 babies in this house. Matt & I have grown closer together in this house.

It's just a house & I can bring all those memories with me, but there is just a hint of sadness at the reality of leaving.

1 comment:

zekesmom10 said...

{{{Becca}}}

Jodi