Monday, March 8, 2010

The Overwhelmed One

I'm overwhelmed. Very overwhelmed. I can't stop thinking about the appraisal and whether the house passed. I can't stop thinking about how much the electrical issues will cost us (have to get the box replaced by a licensed electrician) Can't stop thinking about how expensive houses in VT are. Can't stop wondering if we'll ever find the right place for us. Can't stop feeling jealous and frustrated by families who make more $ and can afford more, but complain about having no money when we have no debt yet still cannot afford a house in VT that isn't either a prefab or really old one needing lots of work. Can't stop feeling stressed. I'd really like to hide out for the next 6 weeks and let DH do it all. I can't even start packing yet because I realtor said to wait til she said so... and I don't even know where to start w/ the packing. I don't want to think about dealing w/ the actual move... yet I want to be moved asap.

BLAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.V.E.R.W.H.E.L.M.E.D.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Lady, I told you. Selling a house is crazy. Someone told me once that it rates up there as one of the top 3 most stressful events in a person's life.

But I can say that the first night in our new house, I breathed the *biggest* sigh of relief. What a wonderful feeling. It'll happen for you too