Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The MOVING One!

I haven't actually gotten excited about this move yet. I've been more overwhelmed w/ it all. Who knew that packing w/ 5 little ones wouldn't be a walk in the park? LOL!! I have had half filled boxes knocked over, glasses broken, fully packed/waiting for tape boxes unpacked by a certain 1 y/o, toys unpacked and played with. Not to mention that as I'm packing the laundry is piling up. It's almost as bad as shoveling in a snow storm. LOL!

But I'm pretty excited that we're actually finally moving. Still no actually closing date. They are saying "end of the month/beginning of next" still. I hate not knowing. *sigh*

We're doing whatever we can to put an offer on a place in VT. It has 10 acres of woods... and the house is a little bigger than our current home. The house isn't actually ideal, but we love the land. So we'll see what happens with that.


No comments: