Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The One About Spring

Spring has finally arrived in Vermont. Yes, it still might snow, but hopefully it won't.

Saturday & Sunday were absolutely gorgeous. The weather was warm, the sun was shining & we got to spend quite a bit of time outside, soaking in the sunshine.

Today it's raining and it doesn't bother me. Lawns are turning green, leaves are beginning to bud on the trees and flowers are beginning to bloom. This time of year is so full of new life and so refreshing after a long winter. The only issue w/ the raining is all the flooding the lake is dealing with. Hoping it will not flood more.

As much as I hate winter I like living where there are 4 full seasons (5 if you count the in-between Winter and Spring season we like to call Mud Season)

1 comment:

The Doula said...

I was awarded a blog award, and wanted to pass it on to you. Even if you don't add it to your site, it's still a neat way for people from my site to visit yours. You can get it here:
http://mymannaland.blogspot.com/p/my-awards.html

You don't have to publish this comment if you don't want to. :)
For His Glory,
Heidi