Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Busy One

I haven't blogged in a while again.  I had lofty goals of keeping up with blogging, but man oh man, I'm strung right out with craziness.

 Here's how my busiest day goes w/ my "handful":

  1. Up around 6:30 to see the hubster for a few minutes
  2. Kiddos up at 7.  Breakfast & then school time starts. 
  3. See 6th grader off for trumpet lessons. 
  4. School the first grader for about an hour to an hour and a half.
  5. See 4th grader off for flute lessons
  6. Read to and "do school" with the preschooler. 
  7. Snack at 10. 
  8. Check over 4th, 5th and 6th graders work as needed.  Correct/teach things to them.
  9. Check on laundry/dishes/housework and do what I can. 
  10. Have lunch.
  11. Leave for work 
  12. Work until 5:30
  13. Set up classrooms at church for clubs. 
  14. Either help teach a class or work. 
  15. Home around 8:45 pm
  16. Tuck kids in
  17. Spend time with hubster
  18. Crash. 
Then there are the days we are scooting off to ballet or to homeschool group or church functions.  Is it any wonder that I'm exhausted?! 




No comments: