Here's how my busiest day goes w/ my "handful":
- Up around 6:30 to see the hubster for a few minutes
- Kiddos up at 7. Breakfast & then school time starts.
- See 6th grader off for trumpet lessons.
- School the first grader for about an hour to an hour and a half.
- See 4th grader off for flute lessons
- Read to and "do school" with the preschooler.
- Snack at 10.
- Check over 4th, 5th and 6th graders work as needed. Correct/teach things to them.
- Check on laundry/dishes/housework and do what I can.
- Have lunch.
- Leave for work
- Work until 5:30
- Set up classrooms at church for clubs.
- Either help teach a class or work.
- Home around 8:45 pm
- Tuck kids in
- Spend time with hubster
Then there are the days we are scooting off to ballet or to homeschool group or church functions. Is it any wonder that I'm exhausted?!