Monday, August 16, 2010

The One With Nothing To Say

I'm grumpy lately. Therefore there has been nothing positive to say. I've been avoiding blogging because of that.

It's crazy how life can be so extremely stressful that it affects pretty much every area. From marriage to child rearing. From weight loss to health. I'm pretty much ready to jump ship and swim to the closest remote island far away from everything.

Aww... that sounds wonderful. I'll only have to listen to the lapping of the waves and smell the smells of the beach. Of course there will be a concierge there that doesn't do anything but bring me food, drinks and good books to read. A massage therapist will be there as well... again doing nothing but serving me.

Yep... ready to jump ship and go there.

1 comment:

JayLeigh said...

I'm glad you decided to blog! The road of life is so bumpy at times. Going to a beach and being served and taken care of there sound so lovely! Hugs and prayers!!