Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The One About Being Lazy

I'm feeling rather lazy this morning. I would love to do nothing today. Well, nothing in "Mom World" is a bit different than absolutely nothing. I think playing games and just hanging out around the house sounds so much better than chores, schooling and running errands. I won't run errands, actually. I'll have Matt do that ;)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LATER:
My do-nothing day has turned into a 'hold the baby all day' day. She certainly does not want to be put down no matter what. *sigh* It's a little tiring... but I'm trying to remember it doesn't last forever! Just last night I was sad that she's already growing so much. She has now started laughing quite a few times/day and she started copying me! I thought it was a fluke, but she has done it 5 times now... so I doubt it's a fluke. She copies noises I make and 'zerbits'. LOL! She's such a sweet baby... even on the rough days.

No comments: