Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The One About Rough Days

Some days are tougher than others. I haven't discovered a pattern to it... but there are just some days I want to throw my hands up in the air and give up. But I keep plugging on... because my children need me to. Because I need me to... and I try to look at things in a different light. Today is today.... don't let it drag into tomorrow. Tomorrow is a fresh, new day. Sometimes I'm even able to divide the day up by thinking "This morning is what it is... now let's move on to the afternoon and change things up." Unfortunately today it's the afternoon that is bad. 2 y/o Sammy won't stay in bed for his nap, which usually ends w/ a rougher bedtime in the evenings. 3 m/o Alyssa won't stop crying tho I've changed, burped, fed, snuggled and rocked her... oh! And stayed off dairy since Sunday. *sigh* I know it can take a while to get out of your system, but usually by Wednesday she's better if I have dairy on Sunday. 5 y/o Beth has been telling 2 y/o to do naughty things or not telling me when he DOES do naughty things. At least 6 y/o and 7 y/o are doing ok today. 2 out of 5!! Yay :)

No comments: