Friday, July 10, 2009

The One With An Update, Moodiness & Book Recommendation

I spoke with our realtor today. She said the people liked the house, but that they want something bigger. But we have ANOTHER showing on Tuesday at 11!! I'm excited that people are actually wanting to see the house and I'm confidant that when the timing is right it'll happen... it's all up to the Lord at this point and in the meantime we are doing everything we can to help. I think that's the way things are supposed to work.

Today is a semi-better day, tho I find myself really struggling w/ moments of frustration. I'm so moody lately... one minute I'll feel fine and the next I find myself frustrated by the smallest thing. grr... it's just so unlike me to be so moody!

I just finished a book w/in less than 24 hrs! Amazing feat w/ 5 kids and an 'on the market' home to keep up. The book is called "A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Suriving Aushwitz as a Young Boy". What a wonderful, amazing book. I highly recommend it (and for those who know about my thoughts about Clara's War... this is a much more tame book than that one. Detailed, but not overly detailed like Clara's War was. Tho I'm not saying that was a bad book. It was a great book as well, just so very detailed. )

No comments: