Monday, November 2, 2009

The One With a Mixture of Topics

Recently a friend posted on FB how she has spent too much time trying to fix the negative things in her life than time spent focusing and accentuating the positive aspects. What a thought!! I am very good at seeing the things I need to fix in my personality, my actions, etc... and very bad at seeing and working on the positive things that God has given me. I tend to think if I work on those or accentuate them then it's a matter of pride. But I'm starting to think otherwise. I'm going to give this some more thought.

My mouth is still throbbing this morning. I had my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday... it's Monday now and I'm so ready for the pain to be gone and to eat something normal again. On the plus side I lost 5 lbs! LOL! I'm sure it won't stay off... but I wish it would.

Alyssa was up ALLLLL night last night. Literally. Hourly. I'm not sure why? No new teeth in her mouth, no fever, no cold, nothing visibly wrong. The only thing I can guess is that she hasn't poo'd since Thursday. :( My milk supply has dipped drastically in the days since having my teeth pulled and my milk supply was her main source of liquids. She won't drink water or milk. We just barely found a juice she'll touch, but even then not a lot. I feel so bad for her... and frustrated at the same time. I NEED sleep to help my body heal... rested bodies heal much better than exhausted bodies.

No comments: