Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The One With The Workouts

I bought myself a Christmas present.. Wii Fit Plus. I've been using it often... I love the updates from the original Wii Fit.

Today I tallied up my hours & calories burned for January so far. 987 calories in 3.4 hrs. That's pretty good for me... the professed exercise avoider. I've been starting out each exercise w/ a 20 minute run which burns app. 130 or so calories. Then I change up the last 15-20 mins of working out. Sometimes I do yoga, sometimes boxing, sometimes strength training... and sometimes I mix in the games that are so fun to play like the obstacle course or snowball fight. :)

According to the Wii Fit scale I'm down 4 lbs since when I started on Jan 1st. "Only" 20 more to go... I'm sure that a lot of my weight loss was Holiday gain. I'm where I was about 2 mos ago... before the Holiday season. :P

No comments: