Monday, June 7, 2010

The One With the Long Night

Last night was one of those nights when you get up in the morning and wonder why you even bothered going to bed. First there was the dog... scratching, licking, eating... whatever she was doing it was making noise & annoying me. Then, right at midnight, the girl's alarm clock went off, waking up Katie. It was LOUD. And Karah didn't bother to get up to fix it, instead she buried her head under the pillow... Then Katie was up and didn't want to go back to sleep. She cried for Matt when I was rocking her, so he took her and then she cried for me, so I took her back. Of course then she cried for Matt again... crazy girl. Then there was the dog again...

So this morning I'm a bit tired. I'm already ready for a nap and it's only 1/4 to 8. Thankfully we don't have big plans this morning. Just the library & regular housework.

No comments: