Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The One Where I Talk About More House Stuff.

I feel like I'm in the last phase of "pregnancy" (i.e. house buying). Yes, I can pretty much relate everything to pregnancy, labor & birth. At the end of pregnancy you know it'll be over soon. You are miserable and anxious and excited all at the same time. You want to ready everything and try as you may, you can't wait patiently. You are too excited and a little apprehensive. That's where I am with this house buying thing. I can not wait for it to be over. I can't wait to be there & I'm so excited. But I'm also apprehensive. What if something goes wrong? What if something comes up and it's bad? What if the appraisal doesn't go through ok? What if, what if?

But my husband is, as usual, my rock. He is very encouraging that all will go well & soon we'll be in our new home. It's been a long 2.5 years of selling/searching/buying. *sigh*

No comments: