Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Random One

I got a new pair of heels and feel like a whole new woman. I haven't bought heels since my wedding 9 years ago.... and those were 'wear only once for the wedding' shoes.

I found the joy of belts. I'm loosing weight and while my larger size jeans fall down, my next size down leave a little muffin top, which I hate. So I started wearing a belt on my larger size jeans. They don't fall down that way, but also don't leave that icky 'muffin top'.

I'm tired of friends who only want to be friends when it's convienient for them. :/ Wondering if I can change that some how... or would it be better to continue to live in my own little world and cut ties w/ people on the outside. OR... do I just let it continue to be what it is. That's what I usually do. Let the other dictate how the friendship will run it's course. Blech.

I'm super excited that Matt & I have a WHOLE weekend to ourselves soon!! Yay!! We'll be celebrating our 9th anniversary!!

I'm super excited that if all stays on schedule we will be DONE school by mid-end of April!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that for randomness. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you might get done by mid-April!! I've decided that we're doing year-round homeschooling with breaks here and there.