Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Foggy One

I'm just going to put this out there and see if it helps me.

I feel the fog of PPD rolling in and I refuse to allow it. I thought I was safe this time. I have been feeling so good, so clear, so free. And lately I literally feel as tho a fog is rolling in over me. My brain is foggy, I'm mixing up words and burning things... I'm absentminded and seem to be thoughtless, tho I'm not meaning to be. I am a little bit angry about this. I was feeling so, so very good.

I know how to combat it. I've done this before. I know what needs to be done... I just don't want to have to think about it and make it happen.

1 comment:

wimama05 said...

I wonder if it's partially hormones b/c I've been feeling this moreso in the last weeks too. It's really distrubing at times. ((HUGS))