Thursday, April 9, 2009

The One About Curriculum

As much as I like the idea of having a little more freedom in learning I have to have a curriculum for my family. I'm just not organized enough to put together everything that they all need and still ahve time to get the other things I need to get done done. ANYWAY... we had great success with A Beka this year so I decided to go ahead and look into it again for this year. I found that, as a homeschooler, if I ordered next years book this month I'd get FREE shipping! YAY! I don't have time to make it to one of their book viewings. So I calculated everything up, looked on ebay and found almost nothing so I decided to go ahead and order the book. I got all the school books I need for all 3 of the olders (1, 2 and 3 grades) for less than $300!! That included an art book for each of them just for fun. I'm super excited about it! And the nice thing is... they are ordered. They are paid for and I don' t have to stress about it!!! Yay!

1 comment:

wimama05 said...

Woo! I'm wanting to order my cirr already, but am holding off just a bit until we finish her K cirr first. Almost there!!!!