Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The First Random One in May

So vacation is less than a week away and I need to start my usual list making. A list of clothes/toys for each child, a list of clothes for Matt & I, a list of "misc.", a list of food... and hopefully I won't forget anything. This vacation is going to be different. Usually we hop in the car, drive 12-14 hrs to our destination and stay for a few days to a week and then hop in the car and come home. This time we're stopping here and there along the way.... so we'll see how that goes. I'm a little excited because we never stay in hotels. My parents are going to be w/ us and will be staying in the same hotels with us... which means I can go swimming!!! I love to swim, but have spent a lot of time missing out on it since having kids because there's only 2 of us and 5 of them and none of them can swim yet. *sigh*

Anyway... In other news... I went to the dentist yesterday and found out that I need to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. That ought to be fun... or something.

Alyssa went for her 6 mo check up and is 16lbs 5 oz and 25 in tall. She is a peanut... hasn't even doubled her birth weight yet! She started solids recently and LOOOOVVVEESSS to eat. So far the only thing she hasn't liked it plain brown rice, but loves it mixed w/ applesauce or bananas. :) Right now she's staring at me whining. She has a cold & insists that she needs to nurse constantly... Fun for me. :/

So I'm off to drink my morning coffee and snuggle a fussy baby...

2 comments:

wimama05 said...

Madison has been sick with a cold and super whiney these past two weeks.

Your vacation sounds like fun! I hope you have a great time!!!! Yeah on her growing. She may not be a linebacker, but at least you can relish that small baby snuggle feeling for a bit longer!

Rachael said...

My brothers 2 month old baby weighs 16 lbs. :O LOL