Friday, May 1, 2009

The One About Vacation...

We're heading on vacation in a little over a week. It's kind of crazy to think of going somewhere with 5 kids... the traveling should be a blast! Ha ha! I'm hoping Alyssa does ok in the car. The best thing about this vacation is that I get to see my best friend from childhood!! I'm super excited to see her again. I haven't seen her in almost 8 years. We were maids of honor in each others weddings despite the fact that she moved away when we were 13. We were inseperable for the 10 years prior to her moving tho... we look nothing alike, yet people used to mix us up all the time because we were always together. <3 I can't wait to see her again! We have daughters that are only a few months difference in age and are looking forward to getting them together for the first time.

No comments: