Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The One About A New Christmas Tradition

Good morning!

Day 2 of Christmas Vacation! I love it! No arguements about schoolwork AND it's so much easier to keep the house cleaned up when I have the morning free! WOO HOO!

Shhh!!! Don't tell the kids, but we're having Christmas at our house tomorrow! They don't know... They think we're going to be opening our gifts here on Friday, so it's going to be fun surprising them! DH is getting home from work early & then I'm going to take the kids somewhere: either outside or for a drive & while we're out he's going to set up all the gifts. When we get home, we'll have present time!!! And I'm making Christmas Dinner for us too: Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Taters, the works! I'm kinda excited about starting our own family traditions. I felt a little silly doing it before because the kids were too young to care, but this year it's going to be fun!

No comments: