Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Second Entry

There were tears this morning already. It's not quite 8 am and already tears have happened. They didn't belong to the children either. After the second bowl of cereal spilled and the third child complained about schoolwork... after the toddler had been up since 6 am and the baby since 5:30.... after the puppies had woken me up 4 times in the middle of the night and the baby 3 times... after my husband reminded me he has to work late tomorrow night... after I remembered today is my first day going dairy free to find out if baby has a sensitivity to dairy... I lost it. I cried. I cried and snuggled my baby girl. I'm just so overwhelmed sometimes!

But it's all good now. The children are schooling, the baby is napping, the puppies are quiet, the toddler is playing happily, bread is baking & I even found out my favorite creamer is dairy free!

5 comments:

Mandie said...

I hate days like that. Glad to hear your creamer is diary free (but that does disturb me a little bit).

Jen said...

it's kinda like that book, "alexander's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day." some days are like that. :( glad to hear it got better! ((hugs))!!

Unknown said...

So glad I can continue to stay in touch with you. Have you posted any family pics lately?

Living With A Handful said...

Ok... so I haven't figured out the proper way to leave comments on comments for blogger yet... but I'll just do it here :)

Mandie ~ The idea of dairy free creamer is a little disturbing... I wonder if I should look deeper into that.

Jen ~ Thanks for the reminder on that book! That always made me giggle... just a little.

Living With A Handful said...

Beth ~ No family pics lately & I probably won't on this blog. But We're doing well :) If I can actually get a family picture I'll email one! We're really bad at getting any done...