Monday, June 15, 2009

The Accomplished & Experimental One

I feel so accomplished today. I got so many of the 'little' things done: dusting fans, washing walls, getting stickers off the floor and chairs, etc. As well as laundry and dishes and mopping and sweeping.

I also researched a few days ago and found I was waaayyy over watering my herbs, so I haven't watered them since and they are springing back to life. Yay!

I've also been super experimental with my cooking lately. I did that pasta sauce w/ tomatoes and cucumbers the other night, tho some people thought it would be gross. It was yummy!! Then I did a pasta salad w/ vingrette dressing instead of mayo and put broccoli and apples in it and it was good. Tonight's experiment is roasted red potatoe cold salad. I'll let you know how it goes. :) I am roasting the red potatoes now w/ a bit of olive oil, fresh basil, fresh parsley, fresh chives and pepper. Then I'll let them cool and mix it w/ red wine vinegrette, peppers, broccoli and maybe hard boiled eggs. I can't decide on that yet.

1 comment:

JayLeigh said...

Way to go getting those things done! I think it's so great you are trying new things. Your food sounds so yummy! :D