Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The One With a Well & New Concotion

My head is ringing... it's so noisy in here right now. We're getting a new well drilled today and the truck is SO noisy as it's drilling right outside my kitchen window. I want to know how it's going... how much it's going to cost, really. ;) I don't want to interrupt them tho... *sigh*

Dinner is a semi-experiment. Sauteed mixed veggies (asparagus, carrots, onions, peppers) w/ brown rice & chicken "fried" w/ it. Then I wanted to make a sweet and sour sauce, but couldn't find all the ingredients, so I whipped up my own something. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, white vinegar, white sugar (cause I ran out of brown! *doh* ) and some water. Mised it to good consistency and then threw it in while the rice and veggies were "frying". (I say "fried" because there's no oil at all... I had no olive oil and vegetable oil would just ruin it, so I'm frying in my electric skillet)

We'll see how it tastes...

No comments: