Monday, June 22, 2009

The "slept through the night" one!

Alyssa slept through the night last night. I'm pretty sure it was a fluke, though. We were at my Moms until very late and she was so exhausted. She slept from about 10:30 until around 5 am! That's 7.5 hrs and the very first time she's done that. Needless to say I was shocked. I woke up around 2:30... her usual waking time... and then dozed off until 3:15. And then I was worried... I worried that she was ok (cause she was verrry fussy going down which isn't like her either) So I tossed and turned and worried... then scrouged around for the monitor and listened to her breathing and realized she was just fine. LOL! Funny how we mamas can't wait for them to sleep through and then spend all that time worrying when they do!

In other news:
  • The well is complete and most of the mess cleaned up. Yay!
  • Matt was offered an evening job by one place and a weekend job by another and decided to take both on top of his current job. They are only temporary, but will help rebuild our 'emergency fund' that the well just wiped out. *sigh* I'm going to be "single mom" for a while... but I feel worse for Matt because that's a whole lot of working for one guy.
  • No one has come to see the house yet. I'm a little torn on that... part of me is relieved and part of me is disappointed, but all of me is trusting God that it's in HIS timing.

No comments: