Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The One With All the Craziness

As of today our house is on the market. The ONLY issue may be that we have a shared well & can't find the deeded rights to it????? Scary business... but otherwise it's on the market and we'll see what happens from here. Good thing it's not in our hands! ;)

The realtor gave me a huge list of things to do to help enhance our selling prospects. So I've started that today... and it's a lot of work. Doesn't help that I have a teething baby... or at least I hope it's just teething & nothing else. And a toddler who is going through a crisis every 1/2 hr or so. *sigh* Right now he's trying to climb on my lap... eek.

I'm taking a quick break from cleaning... I just finished the front closet and that was a lot of work.

This is good tho. I needed to declutter and get rid of things.

No comments: